Saturday, July 10, 2010

Para que sepan..

Just a status update on location! I know that blog posts were....lacking in June, but unfortunately, that won´t get better probably until September! :(

On Thursday, I left to come to Ecuador, where I studied abroad in 2007. I will be here for a month, with the intent of just "being" for a while. This should include about 100 horas de soledad (cien años, no!). I will be leaving for about a week, to retreat, away from Quito where I will be the majority of the time. It will be interesting how the time unfolds, because I have never had so much "time" on my hands! Time to be in the city, time to be with people, old and new...time to pray, time to discern... Your prayers would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

After the Ecuador, I am returning to DR for two weeks (meeting Julie), to visit the community of people near the boarder of Haiti, where I went for short-term mission in 2008. I am also hoping to get a chance to visit the child that I have been sponsoring in Santiago.

After that I´ll spend the last week and a half in WI. I´m sure that time will be hectic, but wonderful. I am really excited to go home after being abroad for a month and a half! I will hopefully get to see some faces that I didn´t get to see on my shorter trips home in the last year.

AUGUST 31! I can be expected in NYC!! Ha, did I ever think I´d be going back?!?!? Ahhhh, no...but I am so excited for Round 2. I am anxious to see all (and to be intentional about seeing) all that God has in store for me for the rest of 2010 and beyond!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment