Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Haiti, a slideshow that "Option + Apple + Esc" can't get rid of...

So. This morning, Sr. Doris asked me to look on my computer for a website to buy holy water font liners. Done. I opened my computer to fulfill this request. On the screen, was playing a slideshow of my pictures from Haiti.

I have a Mac. I proudly own a Mac. I tried to escape that slideshow, and no combination of keys could close it! That does not happen on Macs. Macs are the kind of computers that even when they shut off because they run out of battery, when you turn it on, everything is just the way you left it (Word Docs, internet browsers, the works).

Sr. Doris was like, "Oooo, what wonderful pictures."....ha, I didn't mean for them to be up and as she was looking over my shoulder, I was so confused. Well, I guess I have to turn it off.

I restarted my computer. I do not like to resort to the power button, but I had to.

HAITI. I'm waiting. Maybe I need to be more open, but I am waiting. Waiting, with an open heart and a little bit of disponibilitá, to see what the Lord has in mind for this girl. It could just be a fluke, a random coincidence...but I'm becoming less and less convinced that there is such a thing.

That was TOO WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment