Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yo No Sé Mañana...

No sé de hoy, ni de este momento! ¿ Quien sabe? Haha...Everytime I've turned the radio on in the last 3-4 days, the song "Yo no sé mañana," has been playing! And I was like, that's so true; I don't know about tomorrow, heck, I don't even know about today...or right now! That's where trust comes in!

All I can do is try! I came back to NY, and my first feelings were of utter relief. My summer was very special and much-needed, but the feeling of coming back to Columbus was just as great as all of the time spent away! I had been so long without the sisters!! I came back during prayer, and as soon as it was OVER, I ran into the chapel!! They are so wonderful!!! Angie, Archangel, Diane, Toni, Mary Lou, the WHOLE gang!! AND the new missioners - it was so great to finally see all of their faces! Skype is a good way to keep in contact, but a hard way to meet!

We quickly all got to spend time together, as the spider bite ensued. Everyone had a hand in both the attempted diagnosis and treatment of that thing on my arm! The missioners definitely had an interest! Sr. Toni, bless her, took time to take me to the ER to finally get the abscess drained! It's hanging in there! The good news is that I still have my arm, and the volcano is missing!

We also went on a boat cruise together! Though the event itself was questionable, I had a great time spending the ride with these three lovely ladies!!



Who knows what the rest of the year has in store? I'm just excited to see what's next!! I just pray that I stay open to the graces that come through the joy and challenge of this new yet familiar experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment